Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My LDS Life...

Religion is a subject I have thought to shy away from.  But, the fact of the matter is, it is a MAJOR part of who I am.  I have tried to keep a personal blog and just have a hard time talking about all things personal when it comes to my life and my kids. So... here we are with an LDS blog.  My motive here is simple.  It is to SHARE my ideas with others who may benefit from some of my sleepless nights coming up with them!

I have been recently called to be Young Women's President.  This calling came just 3 1/2 years after I decided to re-activate in the church after a 16 year break (a story I am sure I may share in the future).  I hope to share with you my thoughts and ideas with this journey along with my files for things I have made and my handouts (I LOVE to make them!)  My hope is that there may be other Young Women leaders who will find our ideas an easy thing to copy (making your life and nights of sleep much better!)

Thanks for stopping by... I hope you will find an idea or two! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Just stumbled onto your blog....thanks so much for all the cute YW ideas so far. I'm new as the 2nd counselor and really loving it.
    So appreciate your time in sharing!
    Robyn from Idaho

    ReplyDelete