Friday, October 1, 2010

"Let's Grow Together" LDS YW Value Flowers Handout

 I made this basket of sucker flowers to give the girls on the first day that I was the YW President.  I used the fun homemade suckers (of course, I bought them) and then cut the flowers from various papers and attached flower centers that had the values on them in the center.  I put that green foam you use for floral arrangements to hold these all in place.  I talked about how we are like flowers and how I am new, and that I can't wait for us to grow together!  The girls seemed to love it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, love this idea with the value suckers! any chance you could email me your printouts for them?? would love to use it for my new beginnings night. thanks!
    email: cassiesullivan@windowslive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Did you make the flower centers with the values or did you buy them? These would be perfect for our young women in excellence theme. We are doing Elder Uchtdorf's talk, Forget me Not. If possible, could you also email me a copy of the centers- mybree.michaud@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a flower cartridge from Cricut for the flowers and the middles were a printable I bought from Pebbles in my Pocket, a local scrapbook store several years ago! I'm so sorry there is no file for this!

    ReplyDelete