Saturday, April 6, 2013

Young Women Testimony Handout

I am re-posting this post and adding the LINK where you can get all these originals, hope this helps someone needing it! 

Each month we do a joint lesson on fast Sunday.  We finally fine tuned it to be about a 20 minute "talk" and then open up the time to the girls for testimonies.  It's been awesome!  I make them a handout for the lesson each month and this is the handout for Testimony worth this month. 
 
If you take the handout and save it, please leave a comment so I can know you actually like to use this stuff! :)

For the design, I used the Ettes digital collections.  You can see it HERE

 This was the first handout we made for them to put in their lunch box (below) as "spiritual food"


 This is a handout I did with a mini lunch tin.  I printed these on full sheets of paper stickers and put the "my testimony" on front, and the quote on the back.  I told them they were lunch boxes and they can put their handouts in there throughout the year to help them "feed" their testimony.

 This was also in the lunch box so they could write their own testimony. 

I made this handout small so they could put them in their scriptures to review each fast Sunday during Sacrament meeting.

11 comments:

  1. what a cute idea for the lunch box. i am loving your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the compliment! Nice to know you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!!!! Could you tell me where you got those to-die-for lunch boxes? Love your site!!! Just got called to be the first counselor and can't wait to use some of your amazing ideas! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing!! You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the lunch boxes from a craft store around here in Utah called Roberts Crafts. I may be able to get them for you at a good deal if you would like... Email me if you are interested...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going on a mother daughter retreat and I have to do a devotional on testimonies. Any chance you would be willing to print out 12 lunch box sticker sets and inserts and sell them to me? Let me know if you are crazy enough to do it and we can work out a price. If you have an account I can pay pal you the cost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be a long shot since this post is so old, but which talk did you use your lesson from? I'm trying to prepare for camp and this might work....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember the talk, I thi I I used a bunch of different talks and also showed the Mormon message that had a bunch of prophets who testified of Christ. There is a talk by Pres. Uchtdorf in 2006 conference that is called the power of personal testimony that is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't remember the talk, I thi I I used a bunch of different talks and also showed the Mormon message that had a bunch of prophets who testified of Christ. There is a talk by Pres. Uchtdorf in 2006 conference that is called the power of personal testimony that is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! you are so talented and very gracious for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your cute quote by Elder Bednar! I'm using it to give our Young Women at girls camp for the "Pillow Treat" after testimony meeting. It's perfect and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete