Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Handout ideas

Happy Easter!  My awesome Mia Maid advisor is going to be giving an incredible "Silent" Easter Lesson today.  I offered to help her with the handouts (the easy part) and thought I would share them with you!

Here is a handout I made to give at the end of the lesson.  We are going to give the girls some time to reflect and write their testimony/feelings of Christ at the end:
to get this in it's original size (landscape 8.5x11) Click on the image below so it opens in it's own window.  Then on the Mac, you will just drag it to your desktop.  For a PC, right click and save it!
We also made this handout.  She made awesome yummy rolls and I made this tag and then wrapped them in a cello bag:
Here it is in a 8.5x11 format.  I printed it on blue paper which was a fun way to make it look more like Spring!

1 comment:

  1. The handouts are wonderful, but I would really LOVE to have the silent Easter lesson!

    ReplyDelete